English: Knaptoft is a civil parish in the Harborough district of Leicestershire, England, with a population of around 50. It is also a deserted village in this parish. Knaptoft just off the A5199 near Husbands Bosworth. Knaptoft House Farm nearby is bed and breakfast accommodation and a stud farm. The medieval fish ponds were restored from 1976 to 1982 and are now run commercially.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Nicholas' church, Knaptoft (9 F)
Media in category "Knaptoft"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- North along the A5199 Welford Road - geograph.org.uk - 874815.jpg 640 × 487; 115 KB
- A curious cow and friends - geograph.org.uk - 224716.jpg 640 × 480; 78 KB
- Knaptoft - geograph.org.uk - 245252.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB
- Power supply to Knaptoft Grange - geograph.org.uk - 305031.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB
- Road from Knaptoft Church ruins - geograph.org.uk - 224698.jpg 552 × 640; 147 KB
- The road to Knaptoft Grange. - geograph.org.uk - 305027.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB