Čeština: Kobylisy, Praha
English: Kobylisy is a district in Prague, located north of city centre. It borders Libeň in the south, Troja in the southwest, Bohnice in the west, Čimice in the northwest, Dolní Chabry in the north, Ďáblice in the northeast and Střížkov in the east.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Buildings in Kobylisy (22 C, 385 F)
- ► Dub letní v Kobylisích (4 F)
- ► FK Admira Praha (3 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Kobylisy (18 F)
- ► Passages in Kobylisy (7 F)
- ► Ďáblický háj (2 C, 85 F)
Media in category "Kobylisy"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.