Prince Konstantine "Kote" Abkhazi or Kote Aphkhazi (1867-1923), was a Georgian military officer and politician. During the Imperial Russian rule, he was a general in the tsar's army, and a recognized leader of the liberal nobility of Georgia. After the Sovietization of Georgia, he emerged as one of the leaders of an underground anti-Soviet movement. In 1923, he was arrested and executed by the Soviet security police.
English: Kote Abkhazi
ქართული: კონსტანტინე აფხაზი
فارسی: کوته آبخازی
עברית: קוֹטֶה אַבּחָזי
Military officer, politician
|Date of birth||25 September 1867|
|Date of death||20 May 1923|
|Country of citizenship|
|Educated at|| |
|Member of political party|| |
Media in category "Kote Abkhazi"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Cheka decree on execution of Prince Abkhazi, 1923.JPG 579 × 482; 67 KB
- Konstantine Abkhazi.jpg 540 × 720; 139 KB
- Kote Abkhazi.jpg 289 × 424; 22 KB
- Kote abkhazia.jpg 717 × 553; 65 KB
- Kote-Apkazi 1916.jpg 471 × 553; 201 KB