district of Andhra Pradesh, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
Krishna District (Telugu: కృష్ణా జిల్లా) is a district of India's Andhra Pradesh state. It is named after the Krishna River which flows through the district. It has a population of 4,187,841 of which 32.08% is urban (as of 2001). Machilipatnam is the administrative headquarters of the district. Vijayawada is the commercial center of the district. The district is bounded by the districts of Khammam to the north-west, West Godavari District to the north-east, the Bay of Bengal to the south-east, Guntur district to the southwest, and Nalgonda district to the west.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Populated places in Krishna district (26 C)
- ► Andhra Pradesh Capital Region (2 C)
- ► Modumudi (12 F)
Media in category "Krishna district"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Clock tower at vijayawada junction railway station .jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 2.43 MB
- Jaggayyapeta Cheruvu.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 1.35 MB
- Kalidindi.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 4.85 MB
- Mandala Parishat Primary School.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 4.44 MB
- Mudinepalli Church.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 4.62 MB
- Mulapadu forest near Vijayawada.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 5.61 MB
- Thotananda-modumudi.jpg 3,264 × 1,836; 2.45 MB