Category:Kuranda (ship, 1901)
- Type: Short sea coastal vessel
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Gourlay Bros., Dundee
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1901 (Supposedly had 2 funnels upon completion.)
- Length over all: 61 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 9.8 m
- Draught: 3.1 m
- GRT: 928
- Main engine: Steam
- Speed: kn
- 1901 Named: KURANDA for the Australasian United Steam Navigation Co. Flag: Australia
- 1924 Laid up in Brisbane
- 12.1926 Sold to Teo Hoo Lye of Singapore.
- 1935 Sold to Straits Steamship Co., Singapore.
- 07.1936 Scrapped
Media in category "Kuranda (ship, 1901)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.