This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec.
municipality in the Czech Republic
|Instance of|| municipality of the Czech Republic,|
municipality with town privileges in the Czech Republic,
|Location||Kutná Hora District, Central Bohemian Region|
|Located in or next to body of water|| Bylanka (Vrchlice tributary),|
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Kutná Hora (5 F)
- ► Culture of Kutná Hora (10 C)
- ► Events in Kutná Hora (4 C)
- ► History of Kutná Hora (5 C, 9 F)
- ► Transport in Kutná Hora (5 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Kutná Hora"
This category contains only the following page.