Category:LST-1123 (ship, 1945)
|Instance of||tank landing ship|
|Location||United States of America|
- USS LST-1123
- Laid down, 1 November 1944, at Chicago Bridge and Iron Co., Seneca, IL.
- Launched, 29 January 1945
- Commissioned , 19 February 1945
- Renamed USS SEDGWICK COUNTY (LST-1123), 1 July 1955
- Decommissioned, 9 September 1955 at Astoria, OR. Laid up in the Pacific Reserve Fleet, San Diego, CA.
- Recommissioned, 4 June 1966, at San Diego, CA., LT. Donald G. Haycock USN in command
- Decommissioned, 6 December 1969, at Naval Station Guam
- Towed to Mare Island in 1970 for lay up in Mare Island Inactive Ship Maintenance Facility, Vallejo, CA.
- Struck from the Naval Register, 15 May 1975
- Sold under terms of the Security Assistance Program to Malaysia, 1 August 1976, renamed KD RAJAH JARO (A-1502), as of 1999 serving as a stationary tender to small craft
- Final Disposition, fate unknown
Media in category "LST-1123 (ship, 1945)"
This category contains only the following file.
- USS LST-1123.jpg 740 × 610; 129 KB