English: Lake Eppalock It's situated on the Campaspe River between the city of Bendigo and the town of Heathcote and serves as a major water storage facility for both places. In the past the lake was a major attraction for those engaging in watersports such as skiing, with a number of tourist parks and accommodation facilities around the lake. Water levels have been low for the last 7–8 years (2002–2010) and had restricted the amount of recreational activities that was possible on the Lake, but recent rainfall in the latter half of 2010 has caused the lake to reach 100% of its capacity. (→Lake Eppalock)
Français : Le Lac Eppalock est un lac articifiel situé au centre-nord du Victoria, en Australie, sur la Campaspe River, un affluent du Murray. (→Lac Eppalock)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Lake Eppalock"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Lake Eppalock 001.JPG 3.62 MB
- Lake Eppalock Coastguard.JPG 3.45 MB
- Lake Eppalock Dam Wall.JPG 3.83 MB
- Lake Eppalock Hydro Plant.JPG 4.13 MB
- Lake Eppalock Monument 001.JPG 3.57 MB
- Lake Eppalock Monument 002.JPG 3.55 MB
- Lake Eppalock Victoria.JPG 962 KB
- Lake Eppalock Yachts 001.JPG 3.94 MB
- Lake Eppalock Yachts 002.JPG 3.87 MB
- Lake Eppalock Yachts 003.JPG 3.67 MB
- Lake Eppalock Yachts 004.JPG 3.63 MB
- Photo0055.jpg 1.69 MB