Category:Land of Valencia
autonomous community of Spain
|Instance of||autonomous community of Spain (1982–),|
region of Spain (Captaincy General of Valencia, 1883–1982)
|Part of||Catalan Countries,|
|Located in or next to body of water||Mediterranean Sea,|
Balearic Sea (Mediterranean Sea)
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Culture of the Land of Valencia (28 C, 1 F)
- Geography of the Land of Valencia (28 C, 6 F)
- History of the Land of Valencia (38 C, 20 F)
- Nature of the Land of Valencia (38 C, 14 F)
- Objects of the Land of Valencia (7 C, 1 F)
- People of the Land of Valencia (31 C, 21 F)
Pages in category "Land of Valencia"
This category contains only the following page.