Category:Lanehead, County Durham
English: Lanehead is a hamlet in County Durham, England, located at the head of Weardale, approximately 2 km west of Cowshill. It is also located near to Killhope, and the border of the county Cumbria. The primary industry in the area is farming, and the River Wear runs through the area. It is the first village encountered when entering County Durham from the West, from Alston.
village in United Kingdom
Media in category "Lanehead, County Durham"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cornriggs and Lanehead.jpg 640 × 438; 73 KB
- Hay meadow, Lanehead Farm - geograph.org.uk - 868877.jpg 640 × 359; 81 KB
- Heathery Cleugh Bridge, Lanehead - geograph.org.uk - 1563522.jpg 640 × 480; 105 KB
- Lanehead from Croft House - geograph.org.uk - 1035420.jpg 640 × 480; 86 KB
- Notice in Lanehead - geograph.org.uk - 1506757.jpg 640 × 480; 129 KB
- Lanehead - geograph.org.uk - 615764.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB