English: Launde is a civil parish in the Harborough district of Leicestershire, bordering Rutland. The parish is the site of Launde Abbey. It gives its name to an electoral division of Leicestershire that stretches all the way from Scraptoft, Thurnby and Stoughton, near Leicester, to the border with Rutland.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Launde"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Robin-a-Tiptoe Hillfort - geograph.org.uk - 82627.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- Launde Park - geograph.org.uk - 600199.jpg 558 × 640; 104 KB
- Launde, Leicestershire - geograph.org.uk - 600196.jpg 640 × 517; 113 KB
- Trig. Point near Launde Park Wood - geograph.org.uk - 139788.jpg 640 × 480; 126 KB
- View towards Launde Park Wood - geograph.org.uk - 352350.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB