Category:Law enforcement in Estonia
English: Widespread law enforcement are: drinking alcohol in the streets (but police close eyes on drinking tourists despite it is illegal), selling alcohol or/and cigarettes to underage persons (enforced everywhere), smoking and drinking alcohol by underage persons, violence at schools (police may only give little fine to law offender's parents), thiefing, driving vechiles under alcohol or drug intoxication, speed overlimiting, selling alcohol or tobacco without tax stamp (as usual on internet forums or internet chats). During 1990's drugselling was serious problem in Estonia.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||Estonia,|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Law enforcement in Estonia"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Estonian Citizenship and Migration Board coat of arms.png 176 × 211; 56 KB
- Estonian Citizenship and Migration Board flag.png 176 × 170; 55 KB
- Estonian Police and Border Guard flag.png 176 × 162; 37 KB
- EU-EE-Tallinn-Kesklinn-Paldiski highway-Thiefed hatch.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 4.9 MB
- EU-EE-TLN-LAS-Kärberi-Empty bottle of vodka in bus stop.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 3.6 MB
- EU-EE-TLN-PT-Stroomi 010.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 5.12 MB
- Removed alarm from thiefed clothes in Tallinn.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 5.03 MB
- Sergei soldatov.jpg 145 × 193; 15 KB
- Swastics with empty bottle of vodka.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 3.21 MB