English: Lawton Hall, to the east of Church Lawton in Cheshire, was a country house that was the seat of the Lawton family from the 13th century. The core of the present house dates from the 17th century, with the exterior remodelled in the 18th century and wings added in the 1830s. In the 20th century the house was used as a hotel, then a school, and has since been converted into separate residential units.
This is a category about listed building number.
grade II listed English country house in the United Kingdom
|Instance of||English country house|
|Location||Church Lawton, Cheshire East, Cheshire, North West England, England, UK|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Lawton Hall"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- CS p3.166 - Lawton Hall, Cheshire - Morris's County Seats, 1879.jpg 2,784 × 1,975; 1.04 MB
- Lawton Hall - geograph.org.uk - 165086.jpg 640 × 480; 62 KB
- The Pool at Lawton - geograph.org.uk - 165095.jpg 640 × 480; 84 KB
- Woods, Lawton Hall - geograph.org.uk - 161856.jpg 640 × 480; 176 KB