English: Leaf vegetables, also called potherbs, greens, vegetable greens, leafy greens or salad greens, are plant leaves eaten as a vegetable, sometimes accompanied by tender petioles and shoots. Although they come from a very wide variety of plants, most share a great deal with other leaf vegetables in nutrition and cooking methods.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Leaf vegetables"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Khanaeng.jpg 2.91 MB
- Leafy vegitables.JPG 7.88 MB
- LeafyVegetables.JPG 8.91 MB
- LeafyVegetables02.JPG 9.33 MB
- LeafyVegetables03.JPG 8.34 MB
- LeafyVegetables04.JPG 9.36 MB
- Lettuce Anubi.JPG 33 KB
- Pak choi (4701360954).jpg 3.05 MB
- Vegetable fern.jpg 2.87 MB
- Zakryshka.jpg 828 KB
- Маруля в градината.JPG 7.21 MB
- চুকা.JPG 191 KB