Category:Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District
English: Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District — within the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, in northern Arizona.
- Located at Lee's Ferry on the Colorado River, and at the ranch of John D. Lee in western Paria Canyon.
- On the National Register of Historic Places in Coconino County, Arizona.
|Instance of||historic district|
Media in category "Lee's Ferry and Lonely Dell Ranch Historic District"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Colorado River at Lee's Ferry in the Grand Canyon, ca.1898 (CHS-4710).jpg 5,127 × 3,886; 2.41 MB
- AZ - COLORADO RIVER, LEE'S FERRY, 2011, Oct 14 - BW (10279651063).jpg 4,736 × 2,952; 2.36 MB
- Lee's Ferry American Placer Corporation Office.jpg 432 × 324; 43 KB
- Lee's Ferry AZ.jpg 3,000 × 4,000; 13.99 MB
- Lee's Ferry Fort.jpg 432 × 324; 46 KB
- Lonely Dell Ranch irrigation system.jpg 378 × 504; 60 KB
- LOOKING ACROSS THE COLORADO RIVER TO MOUTH OF PARIA CREEK, ARIZONA - NARA - 524299.jpg 3,000 × 2,508; 3.54 MB