Category:Lei Yue Mun
Lei Yue Mun (also called Lyemun, Lye Moon Passage or Ly-ee-moon Passage) is a short channel in Hong Kong, between Junk Bay and Victoria Harbour, separating Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. The channel is an important passage in the South China Sea. It is the east gate of Victoria Harbour.
The lands around the channel are also called Lei Yue Mun. On Kowloon side, it is famous for its seafood market and restaurants in the fishing villages. On the Hong Kong Island side, it has former military defense facilities.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Lei Yue Mun"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Devil's Peak, Hong Kong.JPG 1.77 MB
- Dkbkpl19.jpg 134 KB
- DSC 3245 SKW.JPG 2.57 MB
- Gough Battery.JPG 3.28 MB
- HK Lei Yue Mun Kowloon 1.jpg 1.75 MB
- HKMCD seen from Kowloon.JPG 2.13 MB
- Lei Yue Mun 1.jpg 6.23 MB
- Lei Yue Mun Kowloon2.JPG 2.21 MB
- Lei Yue Mun Tin Hau Temple.jpg 2.11 MB
- Lei yue mun.JPG 36 KB
- Taikoo Shing 2008.jpg 448 KB
- Yau Tong.jpg 1.3 MB