English: The original Lenox Library building housed the private collection of philanthropist James Lenox. It stood on Fifth Avenue, and was designed by the New York architect Richard Morris Hunt. It was torn down in 1912 for what is now the Frick Museum and Library.
Media in category "Lenox Library"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.