|Léon Bakst (1866–1924)|
|Alternative names||Russian: Лео́н Никола́евич Бакст
Birth name: Lev Schmule Rozenberg
|Date of birth/death||10 May 1866||27 December 1924|
|Location of birth/death||Grodno||Paris|
|Work location||Paris, Saint Petersburg|
- Léon Bakst (born Lev Rosenberg, 1867-1924) was a Russian painter as well as ballet costumes designer.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Leon Bakst in portraits (12 F)
- ► Fashion clothing designs by Leon Bakst (15 F)
- ► Portraits by Leon Bakst (38 F)
- ► Scenic designs by Leon Bakst (18 C, 13 F)
- ► Ljubov Tretyakova (2 F)
- ► Various drawings by Leon Bakst (14 F)
- ► Works after Leon Bakst (2 F)
Pages in category "Leon Bakst"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Leon Bakst"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.