Lesser Poland (also Little Poland, Polish Małopolska, Latin Polonia Minor) is one of the historical regions of Poland, with capital in the city of Kraków. It forms the southeastern corner of the country, and should not be confused with the modern Lesser Poland Voivodeship, which covers only a small, southern part of Lesser Poland. Historical Lesser Poland is much bigger than the current voivodeship which bears its name; stretching from Częstochowa in the west to the lands northeast of Lublin in the east.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► The Beskids (12 C, 1 P, 21 F)
- ► Cuisine of Lesser Poland (29 C, 1 P, 39 F)
- ► Folklore of Lesser Poland (12 C, 30 F)
- ► Galicia (Central Europe) (19 C, 4 F)
- ► Małopolska Cultural Heritage Days (2 C, 80 F)
- ► Ponidzie (19 C, 37 F)
- ► Roztocze (8 C, 43 F)
- ► Subcarpathia (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Tatra Mountains (27 C, 1 P)
- ► Świętokrzyskie Mountains (13 C, 1 P, 52 F)