A vehicle registration plate, usually called license plate or number plate is a small metal or plastic plate attached to a vehicle for official identification purposes. On many vehicles, they appear in pairs, with one attached to the front and another attached to the rear, although certain jurisdictions and/or vehicle types only require one plate, usually the rear.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Diagrams of License plates (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Fictional license plates (9 F)
- ► Government and official license plates (5 C, 33 F)
- ► License plates with hearts (35 F)
- ► License plates of taxis (9 F)
- ► Rally plates (19 F)
- ► Sample license plates (3 C, 10 F)
- ► Vanity plates (8 C, 126 F)
- ► License plates without numbers and letters (1 C, 25 F)
Pages in category "License plates"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "License plates"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.