Last modified on 28 October 2013, at 10:41
English: Crookes radiometer is also known as a light mill. It spins from the effects of radiation, usually caused by light or infrared energy from heat. The darker area moves away from the source of greater radiation.
Pages in category "Light mills"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Light mills"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Crookes Radiometer in...
- Crookes radiometer mov...
- Crookes radiometer.jpg
- Lichtmuehle Lager 01.jpg
- Light mill (Crookes ra...
- Light press mill.gif
- Miranda with a lightmi...
- PSM V09 D294 Experimen...
- Radiometer 9965 Nevit.gif
- Radiometer Crookes - O...
- Radiometer flow.jpg