|Instance of||mountain range|
Likhi Range or Surami Range is a mountain range in Georgia, a part of the Caucasus mountains. It connects the Greater Caucasus and Lesser Caucasus ranges. The highest point is 1926 m. above sea level. The lowest and most important mountain pass is the Surami Pass at an elevation of 949 m which links eastern and western Georgia. A railroad (in the tunnel) runs through the pass, as well as the Zestaponi-Khashuri highway.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Likhi Range"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Frédéric Dubois de Montpéreux. Voyage autour du Caucase II. 1839.pdf 735 × 1,249, 459 pages; 38.28 MB
- Likhi range (1).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 1.36 MB
- Likhi range (2).jpg 4,000 × 2,142; 1.42 MB
- Panorama of Likhi Range.jpg 6,524 × 1,824; 1.46 MB
- Suram Pass (Élisée Reclus).JPG 436 × 404; 63 KB
- Surami pass railway tunnel at Chkherimela river..jpg 2,200 × 1,650; 1.84 MB