Category:Lipman-Wolfe and Company Building
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||commercial building|
|Location||United States of America|
For media related to the Lipman–Wolfe and Company Building, the former flagship store (in Portland, Oregon) of the defunct Lipman's department store chain. The building was later the Portland flagship store of Frederick & Nelson, and currently is occupied by the Hotel Monaco (until 2007 named the Fifth Avenue Suites Hotel).
Media in category "Lipman-Wolfe and Company Building"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 503 SW Alder Street - Portland, Oregon.jpg 1,130 × 1,515; 520 KB
- Hotel Monaco in Portland, Oregon, with MAX (2012).jpg 2,551 × 3,635; 2.21 MB
- Lipman-Wolfe and Company Building - terracotta detail.jpg 3,689 × 2,553; 2.49 MB
- Lipman-Wolfe and Company Building, 5th & Alder corner (2011).jpg 2,592 × 3,872; 3.06 MB
- Lipman-Wolfe Building - Portland Oregon.jpg 480 × 640; 349 KB