English: Little Hoole is a small hamlet and civil parish in Lancashire, England. The hamlet is predominantly a farming community. The parish contains the village of Walmer Bridge. Other nearby villages include Much Hoole and Longton. The parish has a population of just under 1,400 people. (→Little Hoole)
|Instance of||civil parish|
|Location||South Ribble, Lancashire, North West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Walmer Bridge (2 F)
Media in category "Little Hoole"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Lilac Cottage, Dob Lane, Little Hoole - geograph.org.uk - 1105889.jpg 640 × 480; 106 KB
- Moss Farm, Wham Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1105775.jpg 640 × 480; 45 KB
- Moss Lane from Dob Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1105882.jpg 640 × 480; 49 KB
- Moss Priory Farm, Wham Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1106585.jpg 640 × 480; 99 KB
- Washing day at Wham House Farm - geograph.org.uk - 158087.jpg 640 × 480; 130 KB