English: Littlecote House is a large Elizabethan country house and estate in the civil parishes of Ramsbury and Chilton Foliat in the English county of Wiltshire (the latter formerly Berkshire). The estate includes 34 hectares of historic parklands and gardens, including a walled garden from the 17th and 18th centuries. In its grounds is Littlecote Roman Villa.
Grade I listed hotel in Ramsbury, United Kingdom
|Location||Ramsbury, Wiltshire, South West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Littlecote House"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Littlecote House 01.jpg 640 × 480; 59 KB
- Littlecote House 02.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- Littlecote House 03.jpg 640 × 480; 55 KB
- Littlecote House 04.jpg 3,008 × 982; 2.42 MB
- Littlecote House 05.jpg 3,008 × 2,316; 4.43 MB
- Littlecote House.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.5 MB
- Littlecotehouse.jpg 3,024 × 1,998; 1.58 MB