Cymraeg: Pentref bychan ym mwrdeistref sirol Conwy yw Llanddoged.
English: Llanddoged is a small village which lies in the hills a little over a mile to the north of Llanrwst, in Conwy county borough, Wales. The village itself has a small population, with a surrounding rural farming community. Most of the population are Welsh speakers. Llanddoged shares its community council with the rural community of Maenan.
Media in category "Llanddoged"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Crossroads North of Llanddoged - geograph.org.uk - 206252.jpg 640 × 427; 71 KB
- Farm Yard Nursery - geograph.org.uk - 134274.jpg 640 × 480; 186 KB
- Footpath North of Llanddoged - geograph.org.uk - 206240.jpg 640 × 427; 141 KB
- Lane near Cefn Madoc farm - geograph.org.uk - 218427.jpg 640 × 427; 73 KB
- Llanddoged Church - geograph.org.uk - 206234.jpg 640 × 427; 97 KB
- Llidiart Mynydd farm yard entrance - geograph.org.uk - 206231.jpg 640 × 427; 116 KB
- Pont y Groes Roadbridge - geograph.org.uk - 206244.jpg 640 × 427; 121 KB