- Note: For ITIS & Mammal Species of the World & WoRMS, this is currently the only extant (living) species in the genus Lobodon, but there are known extinct species (Retrieved on ).
- ITIS link: Lobodon carcinophagus (Hombron and Jacquinot, 1842) Invalid
- ITIS link: Lobodon carcinophaga (Hombron and Jacquinot, 1842)
- IUCN: Lobodon carcinophaga (Hombron & Jacquinot, 1842) (Syn. of Lobodon carcinophagus) (Least Concern)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lobodon carcinophagus in Antarctica (85 F)
Pages in category "Lobodon carcinophagus"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Lobodon carcinophagus"
The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.