- Note: For ITIS & Mammal Species of the World & WoRMS, this is currently the only extant (living) species in the genus Lobodon, but there are known extinct species (Retrieved on ).
- ITIS link: Lobodon carcinophagus (Hombron and Jacquinot, 1842) Invalid
- ITIS link: Lobodon carcinophaga (Hombron and Jacquinot, 1842)
- IUCN: Lobodon carcinophaga (Hombron & Jacquinot, 1842) (Syn. of Lobodon carcinophagus) (Least Concern)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lobodon carcinophagus in Antarctica (85 F)
Pages in category "Category:Lobodon carcinophagus"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Category:Lobodon carcinophagus"
The following 37 files are in this category, out of 37 total.