Category:Locally listed buildings in Brighton and Hove
Brighton and Hove City Council maintains a list of locally listed buildings: "a building, structure or feature that, whilst not statutorily listed by the Secretary of State, is important due to its architectural, historic or archaeological significance". The list was updated in April 2015 and can be seen here.
This category has the following 62 subcategories, out of 62 total.
- ► 2–3 Pavilion Buildings, Brighton (10 F)
- ► Aldrington House (4 F)
- ► Dubarry Building, Hove (9 F)
- ► Kipling Gardens, Rottingdean (12 F)
- ► Oxford Street Chapel, Brighton (2 F)
- ► Victoria Gardens, Brighton (12 F)
Media in category "Locally listed buildings in Brighton and Hove"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 336 total.(previous page) (next page)next page)