point or an area on something's surface or elsewhere
English: Locations are places which are defined by one or more specific points within a particular geography (usually Earth).
English: geographische Orte
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Categories by location (90 C)
- Unidentified locations (99 C, 1971 F)
- Borders (48 C, 171 F)
- Extreme points of Earth (13 C, 4 F)
- Former locations (26 C, 7 F)
- Locator maps (15 C, 16 F)
- Location maps (9 C, 6 F)
- Origins (11 C, 1 P, 2 F)
- Ports and harbours (56 C, 285 F)