English: Longview is a city in Gregg and Harrison Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 73,344 at the 2000 census, but a 2006 estimate placed the city's population at 77,793. Most of the city is located in Gregg County, of which it is the county seat; only a small part extends into the western part of neighboring Harrison County. It is situated in East Texas, on the grid of Interstate 20 and U.S. Highways 80 and 259, just north of the Sabine River. Longview is a commercial hub for the Longview Metropolitan Statistical Area.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Longview (Amtrak station) (5 F)
- ► Churches in Longview, Texas (3 C)
- ► Doc Wilkes House of Horrors (3 F)
- ► Everett Building (Longview, Texas) (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Gregg County Courthouse (8 F)
- ► Heritage Plaza (Longview, Texas) (8 F)
- ► LeTourneau University (1 C, 14 F)
- ► People of Longview, Texas (9 C, 2 F)
- ► Tyler Avenue (Longview, Texas) (8 F)
Media in category "Longview, Texas"
The following 78 files are in this category, out of 78 total.