Category:Lord's Cricket Ground
English: Lord's Cricket Ground (generally known as Lord's) is a cricket venue in St John's Wood, London. Named after its founder, Thomas Lord, it is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and is the home of Middlesex County Cricket Club, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), the European Cricket Council (ECC) and, until August 2005, the International Cricket Council (ICC). Lord's is widely referred to as the "home of cricket" and is home to the world's oldest sporting museum.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Lord's Cricket Ground"
The following 67 files are in this category, out of 67 total.
- Andrew Strauss twenty20.jpg 535 KB
- Stuart clark lords.jpg 156 KB
- Diamond 002.jpg 117 KB
- Dorset square plaque.jpg 1.78 MB
- Flickr - Duncan~ - 333.jpg 7.05 MB
- Flickr - Duncan~ - Bowler.jpg 1.77 MB
- Indoor cricket at Lords.jpg 2.78 MB
- Jdlords.JPG 14 KB
- Lord's Cricket Stadium Panoramic.jpg 10.65 MB
- Lord's today.jpg 130 KB
- Lord's weathervane.jpg 276 KB
- Lords match in progress.jpg 231 KB
- Lords scorebaord.jpg 56 KB
- Lords south stands.jpg 867 KB
- Lords test match.jpg 557 KB
- Lords Wall.jpg 251 KB
- Lordsatnight.jpg 46 KB
- MCC member.jpg 487 KB
- Nigel Farage.jpg 181 KB
- Pakvaus.jpg 655 KB
- Prudential Cup.jpg 463 KB
- T20 final 2009.jpg 161 KB
- Twenty20 game.jpg 583 KB