Category:Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg
Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (Princess Louise Dorothea Pauline Charlotte Fredericka Auguste of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, Duchess in Saxony) (b. Gotha, 21 December 1800 - d. Paris, 30 August 1831), was the only daughter of Augustus, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg and his first wife en:Louise Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, daughter of Friedrich Franz I, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Louise of Saxe-Gotha (her namesake).
In Gotha on 31 July 1817 Louise married Ernst I, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. They had two children
- Ernst II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Prince Albert, husband of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom.
|Name in native language||Luise von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg|
|Date of birth||21 December 1800|
|Date of death||30 August 1831|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- (STANFORD) Princess Louise of Gotha Altenburg.jpg 1,381 × 1,636; 1.41 MB
- Luise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg.jpg 243 × 300; 10 KB
- Josef Grassi - Luise Prinzessin von Sachsen-Coburg-Altenburg, 1814.jpg 1,169 × 1,600; 381 KB
- Landtagswahlkampf 2012-3 6.JPG 2,816 × 2,112; 1.98 MB
- Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, duchess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, with her children.jpg 1,472 × 1,946; 1.9 MB
- Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg.jpg 190 × 250; 9 KB
- Princess Louise of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (1800–1831).jpg 1,469 × 1,975; 704 KB
- Луиза Саксен-Гота-Альтенбургская.jpg 768 × 960; 141 KB