Category:Louisiana in the 1830s
|Louisiana in the 19th century: ← 1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s →|
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1830s,|
|Part of||19th century|
|Point in time||1830s|
state in the southern United States
|Instance of||U.S. state|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Gulf of Mexico,|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- 1830s architecture in Louisiana (13 C, 4 F)
- New Orleans in the 1830s (12 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Louisiana in the 1830s"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- General Plauché.jpg 375 × 469; 24 KB
- Louis Barillier portrait.jpg 180 × 223; 48 KB
- Portrait of Mme Augustine Massicot Tanneret by Amans.jpg 480 × 600; 65 KB