The Lowell Bridge is a covered bridge spanning Dexter Reservoir on the Middle Fork Willamette River in Lowell, Oregon, United States, connecting Route 58 to the city of Lowell. The original bridge was completed in 1907 and rebuilt in 1945, and it has undergone extensive maintenance since then. The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and a bypassing bridge for automobiles was constructed the same year. The Lowell Bridge was closed to automobiles in 1981, and an interpretive center was built in 2006.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Lowell Bridge"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- 2017 08 29-22.214.171.1244-CDT.jpg 1,500 × 1,000; 100 KB
- Lowell Bridge, Dexter, OR (7193791814).jpg 4,752 × 3,168; 1.53 MB
- Lowell Bridge, Dexter, OR (7193793636).jpg 4,745 × 3,164; 834 KB
- Lowell Covered Bridge - Lowell Oregon.jpg 2,816 × 2,112; 2.67 MB
- Lowell covered bridge.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 734 KB
- University of Oregon Rowing Practice (Lowell, Oregon).jpg 4,260 × 2,840; 10.27 MB