English: Media related to the Lucin Cutoff, a 102-mile (164 km) railroad line in Utah which runs from Ogden to its namesake in Lucin. The most prominent feature of the cutoff was a 12-mile (19 km) long railroad trestle crossing the Great Salt Lake, in use from 1904 until the late 1950s, and since replaced by a rock and dirt causeway.
section of railway line Box Elder and Weber counties in Utah, United States
|Instance of||railway line|
|Part of||Overland Route|
|Location||Box Elder County, Weber County, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Great Salt Lake (eastern part)|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Lucin, Utah (1 F)
- ► Ogden, Utah (26 C, 116 F)
- ► Promontory Point, Utah (3 F)
- ► Saline, Utah (1 F)
Media in category "Lucin Cutoff"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Great Salt Lake by Sentinel-2 (Original 10m Res).jpg 15,097 × 14,347; 147.81 MB
- Great Salt Lake by Sentinel-2.jpg 7,536 × 7,180; 38.85 MB
- Great Salt Lake Causeway Map 2016.jpg 2,500 × 569; 322 KB
- Great Salt Lake ISS 2003.jpg 996 × 976; 248 KB
- Great Salt Lake Utah - Große Salzsee Utah (Satellite picture).jpg 5,568 × 3,712; 4.54 MB
- Great Salt Lake, USA.jpg 2,048 × 1,365; 969 KB
- Lucin cutoff of Great Salt Lake by Sentinel-2.jpg 3,618 × 2,140; 3.14 MB
- Salt Lake Utah.jpg 3,738 × 5,100; 3.37 MB