Category:ML 68 pounder gun
English: The British 68-pounder smoothbore muzzle-loading naval gun of the 1840s and 1850s. It had a bore of 8.12 inches and fired a 68-pound projectile. It was manufactured in several weights, most common was the 95 cwt (4,826 kg) model.
Media in category "ML 68 pounder gun"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- 68 pounder fort nelson.JPG 7.15 MB
- 68 pounder southsea.jpg 6.32 MB
- 68pdr smoothbore.jpg 496 KB
- Bradleysheadsfortifi0052.JPG 2.98 MB
- Cannon Ballarat closeup.JPG 316 KB
- Cannon Ballarat.JPG 331 KB
- Flagstaff Hill Fort..jpg 2.05 MB
- HMS Warrior Gun Deck 68pdrs.png 2.23 MB
- HMs warrior1860gundeck.JPG 1,004 KB