Category:Madison Gas and Electric Powerhouse
The Madison Gas & Electric Company Powerhouse was designed by Claude and Starck (1902) and expanded by Mead & Seastone (1915) in early 20th-century industrial style with Flemish neo-Classical motifs. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Madison Gas and Electric Powerhouse"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 2005 MG&E Power Plant.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 674 KB
- Madison Gas & Electric Powerhouse plaque.jpg 2,750 × 2,068; 4.64 MB
- Madison Gas & Electric Powerhouse.jpg 2,848 × 2,136; 2.98 MB
- Madison Gas and Electric Company Powerhouse - panoramio.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 3.18 MB
- Madison Gas and Electric Company Powerhouse.jpg 4,282 × 3,126; 7.59 MB