Cymraeg: Cymuned wledig a phlwyf ydy Maenan, tua 4 milltir i'r gogledd o Lanrwst ac i'r de o blwyf Eglwysbach.
English: Maenan is a rural community in Conwy, Wales, located approximately 4 miles to the north of Llanrwst and 3 miles to the south of the village of Eglwysbach. The population of the area is approximately 300 people, and more than 75% of the population are Welsh speakers, with 99% of school age children being fluent in the language. Maenan shares a community council with the nearby village of Llanddoged. The A470 trunk road passes through Maenan.
Media in category "Maenan"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Chapelhouse at Maenan - geograph.org.uk - 201898.jpg 640 × 427; 124 KB
- Maenan Abbey - geograph.org.uk - 51250.jpg 512 × 384; 43 KB
- MaenanAbbey.JPG 2,048 × 1,536; 1.18 MB
- Plas Maenan - geograph.org.uk - 1204222.jpg 640 × 480; 78 KB
- Reed beds - geograph.org.uk - 1295611.jpg 640 × 480; 95 KB
- Topiary at Maenan Abbey - geograph.org.uk - 51252.jpg 512 × 384; 23 KB