Category:Magdalene Vinnen (ship, 1892)
- Type: Four-masted steel barque
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: W.H. Potter & Sons, Liverpool United Kingdom
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 10.1892
- Date of completion: 1892
- Length over all: 99,86 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 14,37 m
- Draught: 7,77 m
- GRT: 3317
- NET: 3129
- Sail area:
Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- Reefer points:
- 1892 Named: DUNSTAFFNAGE for Macvicar, Marshall & Co., Liverpool. Flag: United Kingdom Initially used in the Indian jute trade and later in the grain trade from the American west coast. Captain J.A. Patterson.
- 1911 Sold to E.C. Schramm & Co., Bremen Renamed: MAGDALENE VINNEN Flag: Germany .
- 1913 Sold to F.A. Vinnen, Bremen.
- 1914 Interned in Talcahuano for the duration of the war.
- 1921 Assigned to the Italian Government as war damage reparations.
- 22.12.1923 Arrived to Neapel via Rotterdam.
- 1924 Broken up at Neapel.