Category:Malvina (ship, 1879)
- Ship Type: Iron steamship
- Ship's Role: Passenger - cargo
- Built by J & G Thomson Clydebank, for London & Edinburgh Shipping Company
- Yard No 170
- Launched: Saturday, 29/03/1879
- Completed: 4 June 1879
- Length: 254.4 feet
- Breadth: 31.2 feet
- Draught: (Depth 19.3 feet)
- Tonnage: 1182 grt
- Engines by shipbuilder
- Propulsion: steam, triple expansion, 381 nhp,
- Speed: 11 knots
- Official number: 79156.
- Registered Leith.
02/08/1918: Torpedoed and sunk by UB.104 one mile N.N.E. of Flamborough Head on passage London for Leith. The captain and 13 men were killed.
Media in category "Category:Malvina (ship, 1879)"
This category contains only the following file.