Category:Man of Sorrows
|Ecce homo||Man of Sorrows|
|Real story: balcony or stairs
(or without background), Pontius Pilate,
|Imaginably (Isaiah 53:1-3):
(or with open tomb), with angels
|Christ is still alive, and his hands
are tied, may hold sceptre.
|Christ is dead or resurected
and his hands are with stigmata.
- See also Category:Jesus at the tomb with a similar, but not the same, type of representation; and Category:Ecce homo, a representation of Christ without the wounds of the crucifixion.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Mass of Saint Gregory (3 C, 22 F)
- ► Drawings of the Man of Sorrows (2 F)
- ► Engravings of the Man of Sorrows (16 F)
- ► Icons of the Man of Sorrows (3 F)
- ► Paintings of the Man of Sorrows (5 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Man of Sorrows"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Rubens (Ecce Homo).jpg 325 KB