Category:Manhattan, New York City
borough of New York City, New York, United States
|Instance of||borough of New York City|
|Location||New York City, New York|
|Located in or next to body of water||East River,|
Upper New York Bay,
Spuyten Duyvil Creek
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
Manhattan is one of the five boroughs of New York City, sharing its border with New York County, New York (state), USA. Is is essentially located on Manhattan Island, entirely covered by the borough. See also en:Category:Images of Manhattan in the English language edition of Wikipedia.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Black and white photographs of Manhattan, New York City (16 C, 32 F)
- ► Buildings in Manhattan, New York City (129 C, 422 F)
- ► History of Manhattan, New York City (2 C)
- ► Islands of Manhattan (5 C)
- ► Judaism in Manhattan, New York City (19 C, 2 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Manhattan, New York City (3 C, 446 F)
- ► Universities and colleges in Manhattan (27 C, 1 F)
- ► Urban squares in Manhattan, New York City (34 C, 77 F)
Pages in category "Manhattan, New York City"
This category contains only the following page.