Category:Manhattan Savings Institution 644-646 Broadway
The building at 644-646 Broadway at Bleecker Street in the NoHo section of Manhattan, New York City, was designed by Stephen Decatur Hatch and built in 1889-1891 for the Manhattan Savings Institution. Also known as the "Bleecker Tower", it was restored in 1987, and is now in use as residential lofts. It lies within the NoHo Historic District. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.), Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))
Media in category "Manhattan Savings Institution 644-646 Broadway"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.