English: Manueline architecture, or Portuguese Late Gothic — a sumptuous composite Portuguese style of architectural ornamentation in the 1st decades of 16th-century in Portugal.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Neo-Manueline architecture (48 C, 16 F)
- ► Manueline architecture in Brazil (1 C)
- ► Diogo Boitaca (2 C)
- ► Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rosário (Goa) (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Church of Santa María Magdalena, Olivenza (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Portuguese cistern of El Jadida (15 F)
Pages in category "Manueline architecture"
This category contains only the following page.