English: Mapplewell is a village within the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley, in South Yorkshire, England. Formerly part of the now defunct Barnsley West and Penistone borough constituency, following the Boundary Commission for England's report on South Yorkshire's Parliamentary constituencies in 2004 and the subsequent inquiry in 2005, it is now part of the Barnsley Central borough constituency.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Yorkshire and the Humber, England, UK|
Media in category "Mapplewell"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Lay by on Lee Lane - geograph.org.uk - 823415.jpg 640 × 414; 69 KB
- Mapplewell village in South Yorkshire, 16 September 2014.jpg 2,592 × 1,456; 1.25 MB
- Staincross & Mapplewell railway station (site), Yorkshire (geograph 4275686).jpg 1,024 × 768; 213 KB
- Windhill recreation area. - geograph.org.uk - 484992.jpg 640 × 475; 112 KB
- Disused railway line near Darton - geograph.org.uk - 131551.jpg 640 × 426; 115 KB
- Winter's Morning - geograph.org.uk - 280480.jpg 640 × 480; 155 KB