Category:Maria Luisa of Parma
|Maria Luisa of Parma|
English: Maria Luisa of Parma (9 December 1751 - 2 January 1819) was queen consort of Spain as the wife of King Charles IV of Spain. She was the daughter of Philip of Spain, Duke of Parma and his wife Louise Élisabeth of France. The artist Goya often painted her portraits.
Queen consort of Spain (1751-1819)
|Date of birth||9 December 1751|
|Date of death||2 January 1819|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Maria Luisa of Parma"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Maria Luisa of Parma"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Bodleian Libraries, Billingsgate at Bayonne or- The imperial dinner.jpg 1,000 × 717; 109 KB
- Bodleian Libraries, Boney at Bayonne blowing a Spanish bubble.jpg 1,000 × 676; 116 KB
- Bodleian Libraries, The Corsican nurse soothing the infants of Spain.jpg 1,000 × 682; 106 KB
- Boney at Bayonne blowing a Spanish bubble LCCN2006681466.jpg 1,024 × 744; 504 KB
- Boney at Bayonne blowing a Spanish bubble-LCCN2006681466.tif 7,523 × 5,468; 117.72 MB
- Carmona - Maria Luisa of Bourbon, Queen of Spain 2.png 498 × 750; 740 KB
- Carmona - Maria Luisa of Bourbon, Queen of Spain.png 534 × 799; 824 KB
- Gerónimo antonio gil, maria luisa di parma, argento, 1795.JPG 1,597 × 1,593; 2.03 MB