English: Mariette, French family of engravers, print publishers and dealers, and a writer
- Pierre Mariette I (born Paris, 1596; died Paris, 18 December 1657), engraver, print dealer and publisher
- Pierre Mariette II (born Paris, 1634; died Paris, August 1716), print dealer and publisher; son of Pierre I
- Jean Mariette (baptised Saint-Benoit parish, Paris, July 1660; died Paris, 20 September 1742), engraver, print dealer and publisher, collector; son of Pierre II
- Pierre-Jean Mariette (born Paris, 7 May 1694; died Paris, 10 September 1774), print dealer, publisher, collector, and writer; son of Jean Mariette
- Walsh, Amy L. (1998). "Mariette" in The Dictionary of Art (reprinted with minor corrections), edited by Jane Turner. London: Macmillan. ISBN 9781884446009.