Max Hoffmann (January 25, 1869 - July 8, 1927) was a German officer and military strategist during World War I. He is widely regarded as one of the finest staff officers of the imperial period. Max Hoffmann died at Bad Reichenhall on July 8, 1927, but was buried at Invalidenfriedhof in Berlin.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Max Hoffmann"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Stab 8-Armee in Posen.jpg 131 KB
- Stab-8.Armee.jpg 4.36 MB
- Stab der 8-Armee.JPG 4.61 MB
- Usdau-Stab-der-8.Armee.jpg 2.25 MB
- Stab Oberost.jpg 118 KB
- GeneralMaxHoffmann.jpg 1.79 MB
- Hoffman und Bockelberg.jpg 148 KB
- Max Hoffmann Rede.JPG 48 KB
- Max Hoffmann.jpg 9 KB
- MaxHoffman.jpg 136 KB
- Oberst Hoffmann.jpg 3.31 MB