|Headquarters location|| |
English: McAlister's Deli is a chain of fast casual restaurants founded in 1989 in Oxford by retired dentist Dr. Don Newcomb. There are currently over 300 locations in 23 states, ranging from Virginia in the East to Florida in the South to New Mexico in West to Indiana in the Midwest. The menu includes deli sandwiches, "Texas-size" spuds (baked potatoes), soups, salads, and desserts, as well as catering items such as sandwich trays and boxed lunches. The chain is also known for its McAlister's Famous Sweet Tea, which is available by the glass or by the gallon.
Media in category "McAlister's Deli"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Focus Brands Logo.png 239 × 108; 5 KB
- McAlister's Deli Oxford Mississippi.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 12.21 MB
- McAlister's Deli, Dothan.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 4.68 MB
- McAlister's Deli, Valdosta Mall.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 2.95 MB
- McAlister's Deli, Zebulon Rd, Macon.JPG 4,608 × 3,456; 5.36 MB
- McAlisters Deli, Uptown, Albuquerque NM.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 1.88 MB