Meadow Bridge is a historic bridge over the Androscoggin River in Shelburne, New Hampshire, which was disassembled in 2004; its pieces lie on the river banks.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
bridge in United States of America
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Meadow Bridge"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bridge, Shelburne, NH.jpg 505 × 310; 37 KB
- ShelburneNH MeadowBridge NorthAbutment.jpg 1,024 × 680; 250 KB
- ShelburneNH MeadowBridge NorthTruss.jpg 1,024 × 680; 238 KB
- ShelburneNH MeadowBridge SouthTrusses.jpg 1,024 × 680; 236 KB
- Victoria Park, Stafford - River Sow (33288212875).jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 5.89 MB